Appliance NZ Catalog - User Guide
Contents of this Article...
- Job or Room Properties (System Parameters)
- Sink Outset
- Hob Outset
- Working with Sinks
- Appliance Finishes (Room Materials)
- Appliance Finish (Smeg Fridge)
Job or Room Properties (System Parameters)
You're able to set required 'Hob' and 'Sink' outset in 'Job Properties' Notes
- Outset (Hob) = 55mm (Default)
- Outset (Sink) = 75mm (Default)
Working with Sinks
Once the sink has been positioned in job...
- Note: Position of sink off of the wall (Outset) from parameters
- Select a tap for your sink (a good virility of models provided)
- Select a waste master for checking clearance etc...
- If your sink is a under-mount design, then you can drop the sink in the counter top to represent this.
Appliance Finishes (Room Materials)
- Click Room to bring up the 'Room Properties'
- General Tab
- Material > Drop-down > Select desired room finish combination
Appliance Finish (Smeg Fridge)
The Smeg FAB28 Series of refrigerators can have their color changed to suite their classic look.
- Default is a stainless steel look.
- Select the object (Fridge)
- Click on 'Appliance Finish'
- Choose the color pallet for your job.
- 'Appliance Finish' is now the new selected color.